Monday, June 8, 2009

Oh, my Heck!!! It's all about reading.

Just testing the waters and hope that what I write is interesting to you to read. First time to do alot of things and this is one of them. Writing can be very difficult at times when your thoughts are all scattered about. It takes organization and that is not what I do best.
I have been reading tidbits of literature and some have been very interesting. Just like a computer, where you go places and get distracted, well, that is me, when I am at a bookstore. I forget what I went in for and come out with more than what I need. Very, very many interesting books that I have not read and as I read the list given to me for class, I want to read them all. But I know I have to focus, I feel like a kid in a candy store, but I can only get certain things.
So, my experience at the bookstore was really very nice and the library was another adventure, I spend about 6 hours, just reading kids books, then I had to refocus on what I needed to do.
I just hope I can get all my work done. Good luck to all who are in the class, Happy Trails in reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment